- Tank Cleaning Solutions
- Hybrid, Oklahoma
- Competitive Remuneration Package + (Qualifying) Benefits: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Retirement Services, Flexible Time Off.
- JOB-3863 CRA
The successful candidate will perform critical oversight functions by monitoring tank cleaning projects and identifying opportunities to increase productivity, lower costs, improve workflows and minimise risk.
As key leader and technical manager for our client’s tank cleaning solutions division, you will:
- Ensure that health & safety is the division’s number one goal by assuring all personnel follow company H&S policies, processes, and procedures.
- Manage and oversee midsize to large tank cleaning projects, including technically complex projects involving environmental activities related to soil and ground water.
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates, work scopes, and schedules.
- Develop relationships with key customers and understand customer issues.
- Supervise the operations manager and field supervisors to assure attainment of project objectives and remedial budget expectations.
- Assist in managing procurement activities for the division and projects, including materials, equipment rental, temporary labor, and subcontractors.
- Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates, and subcontractor selection.
- Anticipate operational and tactical risks; providing strategic solutions and ensuring all operational, administrative, and compliance functions are executed in accordance with regulatory-based practices.
- Create initiatives for long term company goals and communicate effectively with Senior Management/Board officials about shifting priorities and project needs.
- Identify potential operational concerns and work with affected teams to troubleshoot, find solutions, and maximize efficiency and revenue.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or a related technical field
- At least ten years’ years tank cleaning project/program management experience in a multi-state/location environment.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Louisiana) regulations governing tank cleaning.
- Excellent people skills to effectively communicate with both executives and employees.
- Strong personal and professional judgment to respond quickly amid shifting initiatives and priorities.
- Corporate organizational skills to adapt through various processes, operational functions, and projects.
An established global technology, engineering and industrial services company, our client offers technical expertise in processes and facilities, with a specific division specializing in a variety of turnkey industrial cleaning services for above-ground storage vessels and tanks. The combination of expert personnel, extensive inventory of specialty equipment and quality service provides clients with a comprehensive option for all tank cleaning projects.