Clinical Application Specialist
- Veterinary Ultrasound
- Remote, LATAM (Based Mexico)
- $30,000 to $50,000 + Benefits
- JOB-5168 DFO
The successful candidate will work closely with distributors and end users across LATAM, conducting product promotion, user training and customer support.
The appointed Clinical Application Specialist will assume responsibility for:
- Conducting clinical application training for new and current distributors across LATAM
- Helping to improve distributors’ clinical application capability.
- Cooperating with regional distributors to promote veterinary ultrasound products.
- Participating in exhibitions and academic promotion.
- Visiting end-users to provide prototype demonstrations to help close deals.
- Providing online and offline training for customers.
- Deeply understanding the demand, market and development trend of customers, exploring growth points, opening new channels and obtaining business opportunities.
- Competitor analysis, assisting in formulating price, promotion, channel and other strategies.
- Maintaining good relations with KOLs and industry associations across LATAM, seeking opportunities for cooperation.
- Brand promotion to improve product recognition and brand awareness.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A veterinarian background, with at least three years’ clinical application experience in ultrasound operations, ideally in a veterinary context
- Excellent presentation skills, optimism, and proactivity
- A willingness to accept challenges and travel extensively.
- Open-mindedness about the commercial and sales support aspects of the position.
Dedicated to providing advanced medical devices and comprehensive solutions for companion, farm, equine, and exotic animals, our client is committed to meeting the different demands of veterinarians with a broad portfolio of products covering medical imaging systems, patient monitoring & life support, and In-Vitro diagnostics.