Clinical Application Specialist
- Veterinary Ultrasound
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- c$80,000 + Benefits
- JOB-3073 DFO
Continued expansion has brought about a pressing requirement for an English speaking applications specialist with clinical experience in veterinary ultrasound technology.
The appointed Clinical Application Specialist will:
- Conduct clinical application training for new and current distributors in the region.
- Help improve distributors’ clinical application capability.
- Cooperate with regional distributors to promote veterinary ultrasound products.
- Participate in exhibitions and academic promotion.
- Visit end-users to provide prototype demonstrations and help close deals.
- Provide online and offline training for customers.
- Understand the demand, market and development trend of customers, exploring growth points, opening new channels and obtaining business opportunities.
- Prepare competitor analyses and assist in formulating price, promotion, channel and other strategies.
- Maintain good relations with KOLs and industry associations in the region, seeking opportunities for cooperation.
- Drive brand promotion to improve product recognition and brand awareness.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the clinical application of ultrasound technology, ideally in the veterinary field
- A network of contacts among KOLs, distributors, and customers
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages a bonus)
- An optimistic, upright and proactive approach to work, with a willingness to accept challenges and travel frequently within Brazil.
- Strong sales and results awareness
Dedicated to bringing equal access to high-quality healthcare for animals, our client’s products and solutions meet and exceed the different demands of veterinarians. The company’s broad portfolio of products covers the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of a wide variety of animals.