Clinical Application Specialist
- Veterinary Medical Equipment
- €50,000 to €70,000 Basic + Bonus (OTE €80,000 to €100,000) + Car Allowance.
- JOB-3892 DFO
The successful candidate will provide end user and distributor application training and support across our client’s range of veterinary ultrasound and anaesthesia technology.
The Clinical Application Specialist will:
- Conduct clinical application training for new and current distributors.
- Help improve distributors’ clinical application expertise and ability to promote veterinary products.
- Participate in exhibitions and academic promotion.
- Visit end-users, providing prototype demonstrations to help close deals.
- Provide online and offline training for customers.
- Understand the demand, market and development trend of customers, exploring growth points and obtaining business opportunities.
- Conduct competitor analysis and assist in formulating price, promotion, channel and other strategies.
- Maintain good relations with KOLs and industry associations in the region.
- Brand promotion to improve product recognition and brand awareness.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least five years’ experience in clinical, hospital or (ideally) veterinary application of ultrasound or anesthesia medical equipment.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- An optimistic and proactive approach to work
- A willingness to accept challenges and advance both personally and professionally within the business.
Dedicated to providing advanced medical devices for animals, our client is committed to offering equal access to high-quality healthcare by meeting the different demands of veterinarians to care for a wide variety of animals. The company’s broad portfolio of products covers medical imaging systems, patient monitoring, life support, and in-vitro diagnostics.