Civil Project Engineer
- Water & Wastewater
- $150,000 to $175,000 (DoE) + Benefits Package
- Tempe, Arizona
- JOB-4998 PSC
Experienced Civil Project Engineer required to join our client’s Water & Wastewater team in Tempe, Arizona.
An Arizona-based firm with a staff of more than 100 personnel, our client is dedicated to delivering ethical, reliable, and high-quality engineering and construction management services, with a focus on the water and wastewater sectors.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least four years’ experience of construction-related engineering services in the water and wastewater field.
- Specific experience in the design of treatment facilities, collection systems, booster and pump stations, water, reclaimed water, and wastewater master plans.
- The ability to review Shop Drawings, RFIs, issuing Engineers Directives etc.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software capabilities.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (PE license preferred).
- The ability to work in a team environment with work involving studies, detailed design, and engineering services during construction.
- Proven ability to take technical direction from Project Managers or Principals and complete design tasks and elements.
- Strong ability to coordinate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
Sustaining a challenging and rewarding work environment for its employees, the company offers a comprehensive benefits plan including personal time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision coverage, a flexible spending plan, short and long-term disability plus 401k plans with employer matching.