- Junior Exploration Company
- Quebec, Canada
- CAD $200,000 + Bonus + Equity
- JOB-3906 PKI
The appointed CEO will be responsible for driving the vision, mission and long-term growth of a junior mining exploration company that is developing a new gold district in northeastern Quebec.
Our client’s management and geological teams have a proven track record in the Quebec resources sector and have created an attractive gold exploration target requiring strategic leadership.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement long-term strategic plans to ensure the company’s growth and profitability, including M&A and capital raising.
- Monitor the performance of the company and ensure that all activities are in line with strategic objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and investors.
- Travel for investor conferences and to meet with shareholders and potential investors.
- Oversee daily operations of the company, including recruitment and retention of staff.
- Ensure that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met, with support of legal and accounting departments.
What you bring the table:
- Bilingual written and verbal communication skills (French & English)
- Experience of running and operating a successful exploration mining company
- A background in capital markets
- Experience of reviewing and visiting potential project acquisition targets.
- (Ideally) a technical background in geology, geoscience, or related