Business Development Manager
Outstanding project sales opportunity to increase our client’s share of London’s luxury residential and hospitality sectors.
The appointed Business Development Manager will take responsibility for:
- Full project sales from initial design stage with specifiers through to preparation of tenders, engagement with delivery partners and final negotiation of orders
- Building on relationships with a small but important network of key distribution and installation partners
- Ensuring that quotes and tenders are issued within specified deadlines and then following up to close for business
- Cross selling all the company’s products and services wherever possible
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven new business development experience, ideally in the super-prime and/or hospitality sectors
- Good knowledge of the tendering processes in relation to contractors, building owners, property managers, architects and/or specifiers
- Strong knowledge of building automation controls, ideally Tridium
- A track record of meeting KPI, revenue and margin targets
Our client is an ISO EN ISO 9001:2008 accredited system house designing and manufacturing computerised control systems incorporating Trend, Cylon and Tridium software. The company provides maintenance, calibration, validation, bespoke design and energy monitoring solutions for a wide range of premises.