Business Development Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established manufacturing business at an exciting time in its ongoing growth.
Our client is seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to join its existing team and help expand the business. Working from home in a largely field based capacity across the UK, the successful candidate will be the face of the company and will have the drive and dedication to hunt out new opportunities whilst also managing sales to existing customers. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years’ field sales experience in chemical/polymer coatings
- A good balance of sales management and business development skills
- Good technical aptitude (chemistry qualification a bonus)
- A network of contacts within UK manufacturers of building products, carpets & flooring, agriculture, and/or textiles
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation and closing abilities
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- A highly pro-active, enthusiastic, positive and tenacious approach
Established for over fifty years, our client is a leading manufacturer of custom polymer solutions for a variety of industries including Carpet Backing, Artificial Turf, Construction, Technical Textiles and Flame Retardants. The company’s latex formulations, adhesives, formulated polymers and specialised chemical compounds are the result of intensive research and development and ongoing investment in plant, equipment and a team of qualified technical chemists and engineers.