Business Development Manager
- Industrial Flooring
- £32,000 to £42,000 Basic + Bonus + Car + Phone + Laptop
- JOB-2332 DFO
A leading design & build industrial flooring contractor is currently looking to appoint a proven Business Development Manager to help increase UK market share and brand recognition.
Based from our client’s Rugby headquarters, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Following up initial enquiries for projects, from early stages through to construction phase
- Use of AutoCAD to produce accurate and competitive proposals
- Key account management
- Engagement with key stakeholders and potential partner organisations
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of the UK construction industry
- Previous experience in an estimating or business development role
- (Ideally) knowledge of AutoCAD
- First class negotiation and communication skills are essential to ensure client engagement
An established industrial flooring company, our client is a leading producer of jointless steel fibre reinforced concrete floor slabs. Active in more than 20 countries worldwide, the company produces over 5 million square metres of concrete flooring every year.