Business Development Manager
- Interactive Kiosk, Signage & Touchscreen Solutions
- Remote, United Kingdom
- £40,000 to £55,000 Basic + Bonus (£80,000 OTE) + 22 Days’ Leave (+ Statutory Holidays) + Pension + Group Life Insurance + 24/7 Remote GP Access + Rewards App.
- JOB-5074 CLE
Proven Business Development Manager required to generate new business from target clients and manage relationships with existing partners and key accounts.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- Creating and maintaining a sales plan based on the commercial strategy, with new tactics to successfully grow revenue.
- Identifying new business opportunities, including markets, clients and partners
- Targeting potential clients and partners to build profitable relationships and generate new business opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing partners/clients to generate deals.
- Accurately reporting and forecasting pipeline
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the company’s hardware and software solutions.
- Presenting to clients in the UK and internationally
- Conducting demonstrations/webinars of products with customers, partners and resellers
- Maintaining knowledge of the competitor landscape
- Working closely with the Technology team to fulfil client projects.
- Acting as a personal advocate for our client’s brand on social media
- A minimum of five years’ successful sales experience, ideally within kiosk, digital signage and/or touchscreen technology
- A network of end user and/or partner contacts across the UK retail and hospitality sectors
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
- Confidence in speaking to customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong grasp of technology
- The ability to travel internationally.
- Experience of dealing with bid and tender opportunities
- A full and clean driving license
A market-leading international provider of kiosks, digital signage and touch screens for retail, hospitality, public sector and education customers, our client was featured in TechRadar’s top interactive kiosk providers for 2023 and has been awarded numerous awards for export business and innovation.