- Fund Finance
- Charlotte, New York, Philadelphia , Washington DC
- c$325,000 (DoE) + Performance Bonus
- JOB-2572 HGU
Employing more than 1,000 lawyers across 20 locations worldwide, our client is presently seeking to appoint senior attorneys / counsels with a minimum of five years’ fund finance and subscription line transactions experience. The successful candidate will be joining the firm’s expanding and high-performing global finance group.
- A minimum JD degree qualification in law and experience in a large law firm
- At least five years’ experience with convertible notes, series offerings, form D filings, doc prep, stockholders’ agreements, subscription packages, cap table management etc
- An independent, entrepreneurial, and creative way of working
The firm serves a diverse global client base that includes some of the most prolific CLO underwriters (major investment and commercial banks) as well as most of the largest asset managers and equity investors. In addition, the practice is top ranked across industry publications including Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500 US.