- Data Privacy & Security
- $185,000 to $240,000 + Bonus
- JOB-2271 ABR
Our client is seeking a junior to mid-level level Data Privacy & Security Associate to join the firm in either of its Denver or Boulder locations.
Our client is looking for a candidate to join its dynamic team who can hit the ground running. The firm counsels clients in a wide variety of industries on everything from privacy compliance, complex outsourcing implementations, M&A deals, data security breaches and everything in between. There will be many opportunities for client contact and developing one’s skills.
This position involves counseling clients on data privacy and cybersecurity compliance, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other laws regulating the collection, use, and handling of data and personal information, data breach and incident response, critical infrastructure, and technology transactions.
Ideal candidates will be expected to demonstrate:
- 2-6 years of experience in state, federal, and international data privacy and cybersecurity laws
- Experience with drafting and negotiating technology services agreements, privacy policies and notices, privacy compliance counseling, data security provisions in technology agreements, and data protection agreements
- Self-motivation, confidence, and an ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication, writing, analytical and research skills
Established for over 70 years, our client is a full-service Am Law 200 firm with offices in eight states and expertise in delivering integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes in a diverse range of industries. The firm’s generous bonus program rewards financial contributions and hard work and associates are also eligible for fee splits.