- Leveraged Finance
- Hybrid, Virginia
- Competitive Remuneration Based on Portable Book
- JOB-5007 SGL
A multi-specialty mid-sized Virginia law firm with a regional and national presence is presently seeking an experienced Leveraged Finance Attorney to join its sophisticated and growing practice.
Representing borrowers, banks and private credit lenders, the successful candidate will be involved in commercial senior secured financings, project financings, mezzanine debt issuances, distressed credit situations, credit agreements, security agreements, guaranty agreements and UCC Article 9 matters.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience in a wide range of financing transactions including acquisition finance and private equity backed transactions.
- Two to four years’ specific experience in leveraged finance transactions
- Counseling expertise and, ideally, general corporate law experience.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong writing and drafting skills
- License (or eligible to be licensed) to practice in the state of Virginia.