Associate Division Order Analyst
- Oil & Gas Exploration
- Houston, Texas
- $70,000 to $80,000 + Competitive Bonus + Full Benefits
- JOB-4999 CJO
Having just successfully closed several producing property acquisitions, this rapidly growing oil & gas company is currently planning the launch of a second investor fund and is looking to hire an Associate Division Order Analyst at its Houston headquarters.
This is an entry level Division Order Analyst position with responsibility for supporting our client’s Land Administration department. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Division Order Analyst and responsibilities will increase with experience and on-the-job training.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver who can work in a structured environment with direction from senior staff. The position will report to the Supervisor of Land & Land Administration and requires the ability to work both independently and within a team utilizing departmental processes.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in energy management or similar major
- Previous experience in division orders or land administration, ideally for an active oil and gas exploration company
- An understanding of land concepts and land data systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and an organized, consistent and analytical approach
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention and time management skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
A privately held oil & gas company, our client acquires conventional and unconventional properties across the United States and increases their value by improving operations such as artificial lift, water flood optimization, and vertical infill drilling. The company’s employees involve themselves in a broad range of new activities as properties are acquired, providing constant challenge and growth opportunities. Direct exposure to top management also ensures a rewarding and non-bureaucratic work environment for all.