- Direct Lending Transactions
- Hybrid, New York
- $215,000 to $295,000 + Hours-Based Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-3715 SGL
Motivated junior to mid-level associate required for our client’s highly successful US banking team.
The successful candidate will work with lenders, private equity sponsors, public organisations, and private companies (both domestically and abroad) on all aspects of syndicated and direct lending transactions, including acquisition finance and asset-based lending.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Significant transactional experience in debt financing transactions
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellence
- The ability to interact effectively with sophisticated client management teams .
- A desire to contribute to the friendly and collegial culture within our client’s banking team (part of its wider international corporate and finance group)
- A law degree from an ABA-accredited law school plus law school transcript (or equivalent)
- Membership of the Bar in the United States.