- $245,000 to $330,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- JOB-3753 HGU
Internationally recognized in core industries where business and the law intersect, our client’s corporate practice group is presently looking to appoint a 4th to 6th year associate to work with a multinational roster of clients.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a mid-level associate on an M&A team
- A track record of drafting and negotiating substantive M&A and commercial agreements.
- Prior experience of supervising junior associates.
- Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Excellent academic credentials
- A desire to excel in a large law firm environment.
- License (or prepared to sit for and pass the bar exam) and good standing in the state of Illinois.