- Investment Funds
- Hybrid, Colorado
- $225,000 to $345,000 (Commensurate with Experience) + Discretionary Annual Bonus
- JOB-3746 SGL
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid-level associate with transactional experience in investment management who is seeking a higher level of responsibility and partner contact.
A sophisticated law firm with regulatory, litigation, and transactional capabilities to resolve complex legal issues in more than 40 practice areas, our client’s collaborative, collegial, and close-knit team is founded upon a strong culture of mentoring and partner interaction.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in investment management transactional work, including private fund formation
- Some familiarity with the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- (Ideally) experience of representing institutional investors and wealth advisory firms.
- Excellent academic credentials and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- License (or eligibility to become licensed) to practice law in your jurisdiction.