- UK, Remote, M4 Corridor
- Competitive remuneration & Rewards Package
- JOB-3668 PMO
Our client’s UK subsidiary is currently looking to appoint a proven Account Manager to proactively develop its sales activities.
Representing the company in the field, the appointed Account Manager will be a competent contact person and ambassador for the brand across the southern region, with key responsibilities as follows:
- Technical consultation and value-added sales activity with end users and trade partners
- Acting as solutions partner for complex technical problems
- Developing short- and long-term business plans for the region
- New customer development within the aerospace, robotics, rail, shipbuilding, general/heavy engineering, and other industrial sectors.
- Key account management and development
- Commercial support and local stock development for trade partners.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ technical sales experience, ideally within or related to abrasives and/or metalworking tool manufacturing.
- Completed technical or commercial training.
- Strong communication skills, initiative, interpersonal abilities, and customer focus
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel.
- IT skills (MS Office, Teams, CRM)
A leading brand in the development, manufacture, and distribution of tool solutions for the surface finishing and the cutting of materials, our client employs nearly 2,000 people worldwide. A traditional family company characterized by progress, innovation, technology and an international outlook, the company’s tight-knit corporate culture means that you will always be able to reach contacts who will personally address your concerns and help you to shape your future.