- Language Learning Platform
- Japan, Taiwan
- $40,000 to $60,000
A market leading provider of English language learning technology is presently looking to appoint a fully remote Account Executive to fuel its continued global growth with Enterprise/Corporate clients.
The appointed Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing the full sales cycle of new enterprise customers, from prospecting to close.
- Utilizing outbound techniques (emails, cold calls, social media outreach) to grow pipeline
- Performing lead qualification, demonstrations, check-ins, follow ups, and other deliverables for closing business at VP & C-Level
- Developing a solid understanding of Language Learning software, potential clients, their pain points, and where the company’s solutions can help
- Collaborating with marketing and client support teams on strategy development.
- Meeting and exceeding sales quota, adapting sales methods where required
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ quota meeting/exceeding SaaS sales experience, ideally specifically within EdTech, eLearning, LMS, training software, or related fields
- The ability to deliver compelling demonstrations / presentations to Corporate/Enterprise clients
- A cooperative attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication / storytelling skills in English
- A good standard of educational attainment (ideally to a bachelor’s degree level)
A rapidly expanding ed-tech business established in the United States nearly ten years ago, our client now operates from a global network of offices and develops an award-winning AI-powered English language learning platform which is today used by more than 13 million people in over 100 countries worldwide.