- Digital Investigation Software
- Remote, Germany
- €80,000 to €100,000 Basic + Bonus (OTE c€150,000) + Travel Expenses + Pension + Medical Insurance
- JOB-1537 SHA
As a result of continued and ongoing expansion, our client is looking to appoint a proven Account Executive to grow ARR across the DACH region.
The appointed applicant will be expected to:
- Provide excellent service on a consistent basis and build strong customer relationships
- Identify upsell opportunities within the current corporate customer base
- Accurately complete the quoting process and ensure comprehensive records for accounting purposes
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Generate and promote campaigns and support programs driving product awareness and education
- Demonstrate excellent cross functional relationships and collaboration
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customers’ environment via needs analyses
- Develop and execute annual and quarterly territory plans
- Leverage sales tools such as Pardot, Salesforce and Salesloft to maximize sales productivity
- Manage the product trial lifecycle
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven experience (minimum three years) in a direct or indirect software / SaaS / cybersecurity sales role where you have exceeded quota
- Strong relationship building skills and experience of working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- (Ideally) a network of contacts across the finance, telecommunications and/or insurance sectors
A global leader in the development of digital investigation software that acquires, analyses and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and IoT related devices, our client helps law enforcement and corporate customers to fight crime, protect assets and guard national security.
Established for over ten years, the company has become a trusted partner for thousands of the world’s top law enforcement, government, military and corporate organizations and produces court-admissible evidence for a wide-variety of investigations including cybercrimes, child exploitation, terrorism, human resource disputes, fraud, and intellectual property theft.