- Process Manufacturing Analytics
- United States, Remote
- Competitive Remuneration & Rewards Package
- JOB-5096 PMO
Experienced and enthusiastic Account Executive required to drive expansion and contract renewal across the United States.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing the account strategy.
- Generating sales opportunities
- Reporting the status of accounts to the Global Sales Director on a regular basis.
- Building and managing senior management relationships with your account portfolio.
- Navigating your accounts methodically to explore and create untapped opportunities.
- Consistently following-up on leads and maintaining your pipeline
- Maintaining knowledge on different use cases per industry
- Supporting company sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service to all customers.
- Fostering the development of long-term business relationships.
- A track record of success in new business development (at least 10 net new logos per year), ideally for a small-to-medium size enterprise
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the sales of SaaS solutions to process manufacturing companies
- A network of manufacturing and/or plant management contacts across the chemical, oil & gas, food & beverage, water & wastewater, and/or energy sectors
- A minimum bachelors’ degree in a business or technical field of study (e.g., process engineering, chemical engineering, etc)
- A deep knowledge of the process industry and its software landscape
- The ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities.
- The ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Proficiency in English, both speaking and writing.
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivation, proactivity, and ability to execute tasks personally and manage own time.
- Willingness to travel
- A motivational and inspirational personality
Delivering self-service data analytics to optimize process performance in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, metals, mining and other process manufacturing industries, our client’s software is based on a high-performance analytics engine for time-series data that allows users to question data directly, without the support of data scientists. Established for over fifteen years, the company is based in Europe, with four locations there and another in the United States.