- Language Learning Platform
- Remote, Southern Europe
- €50,000 to €65,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-3607 TLE
A market leading provider of English language learning technology is presently looking to appoint a fully remote Account Executive to fuel its continued EMEA growth.
The appointed Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing the full sales cycle of new enterprise customers, from prospecting to close.
- Utilizing outbound techniques (emails, cold calls, social media outreach) to grow pipeline.
- Performing lead qualification, demonstrations, check-ins, follow ups, and other deliverables for closing business at VP & C-Level.
- Developing a solid understanding of the English learning space, potential clients, their pain points, and where the company’s solution can best deliver.
- Collaborating with marketing and client support teams on strategy development
- Meeting and exceeding sales quota, adapting sales methods where required.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ quota meeting/exceeding SaaS sales experience, ideally specifically within EdTech, eLearning, LMS, training software, or related
- The ability to deliver compelling demonstrations / presentations to corporate clients.
- A cooperative attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication / storytelling skills in English and, ideally, one or more European languages
- A good standard of educational attainment (ideally to bachelor’s degree level)
A rapidly expanding ed-tech business established in the United States nearly ten years ago, our client now operates from a global network of offices and develops an award-winning AI-powered English language learning platform which is today used by more than 13 million people in over 100 countries worldwide.