- Gold Exploration
- British Columbia
- CAD 170,000 to CAD 200,000 + 25% Bonus + Equity Options + Benefits
- JOB-3661 LCA
The appointed Exploration Manager will work closely with the VPX to identify and evaluate strategic opportunities for growth.
Our client is an established mineral exploration company created and operated by an experienced and well-respected technical and financial team with a track record of wealth creation for shareholders.
The company is focused on the acquisition, exploration, discovery, and development of mineral resources from district scale projects in politically stable jurisdictions that have the potential to host world-class orebodies.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate the experience, qualifications and skillset required to carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Contributing to developing a robust corporate communications strategy
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key shareholders and financial institutions
- Working with the VPX to identify and execute on financing opportunities to ensure the company has adequate financial resources to execute on its strategic plan.
- Developing joint venture relationships, strategic alliances, plans of arrangements and other value creating business transactions.
- Working with the VPX and the rest of the executive team to achieve the corporate strategy as set out by the board.
- Developing annual exploration budgets and programs.
- Establishing and developing the company’s exploration team
- Overseeing on quality control and quality assurance processes related to the collection and processing of all data generated from exploration activities.
- Managing the company’s exploration programs and acting as internal “Qualified Person” as that term is defined in National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.
- Developing annual exploration budgets and programs
- Overseeing the planning and execution of the corporation’s exploration programs.