Corporate Development & Investor Relations Manager
- Junior Exploration
- $180,000 to $200,000 + Bonus + Options + Benefits
- JOB-3634 LMC
A leading junior exploration company is currently looking to appoint a new member of its management team who can demonstrate proven investment banking and M&A experience in the mining and metals sector.
Identifying exploration maturity gaps in prospective districts, our client compiles and integrates large scale geological, geochemical, and geophysical data to generate project targets across the United States, from continent-wide area selection to deposit-scale exploration.
The company’s extensive exploration experience and integrated approach generates significant shareholder wealth through, strong partnerships and new discoveries.
Reporting directly to the Executive team, the appointed Corporate Development & Investor Relations Manager will be responsible for:
- Corporate development finance, investor relations and business development.
- Supporting technical and marketing/commercial workstreams
- Developing the financial model and information memorandum
- Ongoing dialogue with potential lenders
- Leading company-wide investor relations activities
- Corporate presentations, market announcements, institutional targeting, and engagement
- Participating in various investor conferences
- Competitor benchmarking.
- Supporting marketing activities including offtake negotiations and commercial agreements