Chief Operating Officer
- Utilities Infrastructure
- Atlanta, Georgia
- $300,000 to $400,000 (DoE) + Benefits
- JOB-3660 RHA
A leading supplier of distribution engineering and construction services for some of the largest utilities providers in the country, our client is presently seeking a dynamic COO to help lead it to the next level.
The appointed COO will:
- Embrace the company’s culture of collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
- Take firm ownership of established standards and processes to drive continuous improvement across all partnerships, both internally (people) and externally (customers and vendors).
- Work with the CEO, CFO, VP of Contracts and Regional Managers to develop and execute ongoing organizational, business, and strategic plans.
- Work on contracts’ Master Service Agreements and assist with prospective business development.
- Assist in the company’s desired diversification towards other services that will complement its core energy delivery oﬀering, central to which will be exploring the potential acquisition of other companies.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A background in the executive management of distribution line engineering and construction contracts for the utilities sector.
- Relationships at the senior management level inside these target utilities (references from customers will be required)
- The ability to attract talent in what is a very tight labor market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational and problem‐solving skills.
- The ability to effectively deal with ﬁeld personnel through strong executive management.
- An understanding of the technical issues and current/future industry initiatives relating to overhead and underground line construction.
- (Ideally) a degree qualification in a related ﬁeld.
Licensed or registered in twenty predominantly Southeast, South Central and Mid‐ Atlantic States, our client’s goal is to grow by 25% per year over the next two years. The company’s customers include investor owned, co‐op and municipal power utilities. Embracing “Excellent Rewards for Excellent Performance” as one of its core values, the company understands that it cannot succeed without employee pay structures and reward incentives will motivate success and drive long term added value.