- Commercial Litigation
- Hybrid, Chicago, Illinois
- $100,000 to $140,000 Basic (DoE) + Hourly Base Bonus + Business Generation Bonus + 401(k) + Flexible Schedule + Stock Options + Health Plan + PTO
- JOB-2527 CCA
Our client is seeking an associate with at least four years’ experience to join the newly established commercial litigation department of its Chicago office.
The successful candidate will be working alongside around four additional new team members on a variety of cases spanning multiple sectors. The firm is looking for a business savvy lawyer with an eye for growth and ideally wanting to move up through the ranks following ongoing expansion. Working with vendors both large and small, you will advise on all types of commercial litigation, from conception through to the final result, including non-compete, non-disclosure and related contractual disputes.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a law firm dealing with commercial litigation / disputes
- Strong commercial acumen and business savvy
- Punctuality and good time management
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Superb communication skills and a team player
- A law graduate in good standing and admitted to the Illinois bar
Specialising in the representation of employers in labor relations, employment litigation, employee benefits and business immigration matters, our client provides business legal services to clients throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and in a number of European and Asian countries.