If you worked for the best recruitment company in the world, would they…..
- Offer clear and defined pathways for genuine career progression to all employees?
- Promote a culture of honesty, openness and collaboration?
- Provide ongoing career and personal support to all employees at all times?
- Be proud to quantify and articulate an ongoing commitment to ALL of their people?
- Be able to boast some the highest staff retention rates in the industry?
- Dedicate themselves, above all else, to continual staff training and development?
- Be able to state, unequivocally, that their people LOVE to work for them?
The answer is YES, they probably would!
Here at Verrus we are fully committed to the goal of becoming the UK’s very best provider of domestic and international executive recruitment services, so we place an enormous amount of focus upon identifying, recruiting, training and developing the very best individuals to help us realise this worthy ambition.
It doesn’t stop there however, as comprehensive and ongoing training, mentoring and support have ensured that internal succession planning continues to be an intrinsic element of our ongoing expansion, with the vast majority of our middle and senior management having joined Verrus as trainee consultants before progressing rapidly through the ranks.
There are 3 vacancies that match your search.
Please use the job search form in the menu bar if you would like to refine your search further.
We are presently looking to appoint an organised and diligent administrator to oversee all the operational functions of our busy Head Office in Leeds city centre.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate ACCA/CIMA qualifications or relevant time served experience, with strong knowledge of Sage Line 50 and an online accounting package such as Xero or Quickbooks Online.
As part of our continued and ongoing expansion, we are presently looking to hear from assertive, intelligent, hardworking, confident and articulate individuals with the ambition and drive to build a successful career in the recruitment industry.