VP Sales, Europe
- Brain Stimulation Technology
- Remote, Europe
- €140,000 to €160,000 Basic + Benefits + Bonus
- JOB-3099 ZSA
A leading developer of brain stimulation and neuromodulation technology is presently seeking an established sales leader with proven experience in the international neurotech sector.
- Driving market share and brand recognition for our client’s neuro stimulation technology
- Devising and implementing the European sales strategy to meet pre-defined revenue and margin targets.
- Heading up a small team of regional sales, marketing, and clinical applications specialists
- Targeting clinics (including in Vivo trials), hospitals and IDN’s throughout Europe, both direct (end user) and via channel partners
- At least ten years’ sales leadership experience in the MedTech sector, ideally with a focus on neuroscience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least on other European language
- Strong commercial acumen and an established network of clinical, hospital, IDN and partner contacts
- A track record of delivering go-to-market sales strategies on an international basis.
- Proven leadership, research, marketing negotiation, analytical and closing abilities.