VP Exploration – Advanced Stage Projects
- Porphyry Copper & Gold
- British Columbia
- CAD 175,000 to CAD 200,000 + STI + LTI
- JOB-3387 PKI
Verrus are partnered with a TSX-Listed advanced-stage base and precious metals explorer, focused on world-class mining jurisdictions in the USA & Mexico.
As the company gears up for their big drill programs this year, they are looking for a VP Exploration to take up the reigns.
The successful candidate will lead and take accountability for advanced stage exploration projects and grassroots projects.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Delivery of economic projects
- Delivery of additional resources for future production
- Ensuring project success.
- Resource delineation across all commodities
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams and project development until transfer to SBU/PME
- Managing advanced -stage exploration budget and create budget proposals.
- Managing, monitoring, and assessing advanced-stage KPIs (inferred resources, project delivery efficiency)