- Private Equity Healthcare
- San Francisco
- Market Competitive Salary
- JOB-2949 JWA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established private equity firm with over $1 billion in AUM focused on healthcare services.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of six years’ experience in the investment sphere
- At least three years’ specific involvement in private equity
- Proven track record in mid-market healthcare buyout transactions
- Graduation from a Top 25 school (preferred)
The appointed Vice President will be a highly driven and team-focused individual with a passion for improving the healthcare industry and the ability to captain opportunities and take a hands-on approach with portfolio companies.