Vice President of Sales
- Automated Media Workflow Solution
- Remote, United States
- $200,000 to £230,000 + Bonus (OTE $350,000) + Car + Phone + Laptop + Healthcare + 401K
- JOB-2924 JMC
The appointed Vice President of Sales will be responsible for increasing market share and brand recognition for our client’s automated file transfer technology across the United States.
- Articulating the value proposition, features and benefits of our client’s media automation solution.
- Generating new business through approaching and prospecting to C-level executives
- End-to-end sales activities including developing proposals, presenting offers, negotiating and closing opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to a sales plan
- Building strong industry relationships and general contacts to build a good reputation in the marketplace.
- Representing the business at trade events and broadcast community seminars
- Keeping updated with all developments in the broadcast and media technology sectors
- Working cross functionally with product, customer success and finance teams to create and maintain efficient operations.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop campaigns for driving new opportunity generation.
- A minimum 5 years’ solution sales experience within the US broadcast and media sectors, ideally software or related automation technology
- (Ideally) a minimum bachelor’s degree level of education
- A network of executive level contacts across the US broadcast and media space
- A record of consistent achievement in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Positivity, resilience, self-motivation and autonomy
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- A desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong commercial acumen, negotiation and closing abilities.
Our client’s media automation and rapid video workflow solution enables broadcasters and production teams to meet deadlines by moving high-definition and broadcast-ready files from shoot locations to the cloud and directly back to asset managers and stations.