- Private Equity
- Hybrid, New York
- $240,000 to $250,000 Basic + Bonus
- JOB-3337 MSP
This is an outstanding senior appointment with an established private equity firm investing in businesses focused on clean energy, renewables, storage, clean transportation, and energy transition.
- Deal execution, underwriting and governance.
- Terms capital structuring, legal documentation, origination, development, stakeholder negotiations, asset valuation and sustainability.
- Maintaining and monitoring portfolio investments.
- Conducting and evaluating due diligence for new transaction opportunities to support investment decisions.
- At least five years’ track record of executing private equity transactions and investments in the clean energy sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and fundamental investment abilities.
- Experience of a managing a deal team through a mentoring and coaching leadership style, with a mind set to develop junior talent.