- Private Equity
- Boston, Miami, Denver, Los Angeles
- c$275,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-3119 MSP
The successful candidate will be focussed on investing in and building businesses that are focused on sustainability and ESG principles.
Our client is a leading private equity firm specializing in decarbonization and sustainability investments in the industrial, manufacturing, chemicals, energy efficiency and green fuels sectors.
- Deal execution, underwriting and governance.
- Terms negotiation, legal documentation, and managing service providers.
- Maintaining and monitoring portfolio investments
- Conducting due diligence for new transaction opportunities to support investment decisions.
- Managing a deal team and developing junior talent
- A strong track record of executing transactions and investments within renewable energy, decarbonization and/or sustainability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and fundamental investment skills.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in investment banking or, ideally, private equity
- Leadership experience incorporating mentoring and coaching elements.