Technical Sales & Proposals Engineer
An established manufacturer of adiabatic cooling equipment is currently looking to appoint a driven and dynamic addition to its sales and proposals team.
Based from our client’s Midlands site but involving frequent travel to customer and project sites, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting the company’s range of adiabatic, air-blast/free-cooling solutions and pump sets
- Creating and submitting timely, accurate and competitive proposals
- Closing for contract wins and repeat business with new and existing customers
- Working closely with in-house design and engineering teams
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years’ technical sales / estimating experience within industrial cooling or related HVAC solutions
- Advanced technical problem solving skills and a solution (rather than price) focused sales approach
- Proven qualifications (ideally to degree level) in mechanical engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Our client is committed to the ongoing training and development of its staff, thereby representing enormous scope for individual career progression.
A leading designer and manufacturer of industrial cooling equipment, our client helps its OEM and installer customers reduce energy and water consumption and automatically control Legionella risk. The company’s sales force are all qualified and highly skilled mechanical engineers whose consultative approach to best practice specification ensures fit-for-purpose proposals designed to optimise cooler performance on a project-by-project basis.