Technical Sales Manager
An established UK manufacturing business is presently looking to appoint a proven new business developer with a track record of field-based specification selling, ideally involving drainage or external envelope construction products.
The appointed Technical Sales Manager will increase market share and brand recognition across the South East through:
- Promoting our client’s range of metal rainwater and roofline products
- Winning specifications for new build projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors
- Back selling via established and burgeoning merchant relationships
- Proactively identifying and closing opportunities for new business wins
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A strong personal network of contacts among architects, contractors and merchants
- The ability to understand and interpret construction drawings and architects’ plans
- A good level of educational attainment, ideally with a construction related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Established in the UK for over thirty years, our client is a leading manufacturer of aluminium and cast iron fasicas, soffits, guttering and rainwater pipes. Today employing over 50 people, the company’s products are supplied for residential, commercial and industrial projects throughout the UK construction industry.