Technical Sales Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically-minded and commercially astute individual to take a brand new product range to market. As product champion and main point of customer contact, the successful candidate will ideally look to progress to Product Manager as the company continues to grow.
Working within our client’s sales office in Derbyshire, the appointed Technical Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Introducing a new range of metals fixings and waterproofing solutions for roofing and commercial buildings to existing and new customers
- Providing technical support on RFIs
- Arranging product application training
- Assisting with the technical aspects of marketing and market research
Although full product training will be provided, applicants with an understanding of construction fixings or the structural properties of concrete, metal or related building materials will clearly be at an advantage. In either instance, candidates will be expected to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working in a sales office, possibly in a telemarketing or sales coordinator role
- Excellent customer and administration skills
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to travel occasionally in the role, possibly internationally
Established for over 20 years, our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of (predominantly private-label) bonding products for construction applications in more than 50 countries around the world. With manufacturing bases in the UK, USA and Far East, the company has recently added a range of metal construction fixings to its already extensive product portfolio.