- Camera-Based Analytics
- Hybrid, London
- £40,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
- JOB-1937 SAU
Proven SysOps expert required to maintaining and support Ubuntu Linux based on-premises, public cloud (AWS) and private cloud deployed systems.
The appointed SysOps Engineer will:
- Deploy CrowdVision camera-based analytics systems to high levels of quality
- Deliver and support upgrades on existing deployments
- Capture issues and escalate them with proposed resolutions
- Support and maintain existing on-premises customer deployments in line with SLA’s
- Fleet manage CrowdVision Edge Processors (IoT) devices
- Liaise with customers on support and maintenance issues
- Support and maintain systems including VMware, ProxMox, MySQL, Nagios, Apache, Docker and networking
- Plan, carry out and report on proactive maintenance and monitoring to meet SLAs
- Work with tools such as ZenDesk, Jira, Confluence and Slack
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Expertise in Linux (Ubuntu / RedHat / Debian)
- Strong customer facing/interaction skills.
- Strong networking knowledge (VPN, VLANs, routing, SSH tunnels)
- Virtualisation experience using modern hypervisors such as VMWare, KVM and ProxMox
- (Ideally) experience with Docker Containerisation, Cloud (AWS,) MySQL, Apache web servers,
- SSL Certificates, VPN implementation (SSL, IPSEC, etc,) and security tools
Helping marketing, operations, IT and research teams to measure and predict customer behaviour across the physical and digital world, our client’s cloud-based software platform enables venues to visualize trends from digital and physical data in a single system of record. Bolstered by the stability and transparency that come from being a public company, the company aims to responsibly use technology to positively affect relationships between people and the places they visit.