Strategic Account Manager
- AI Retail Insights
- Remote, United States
- $125,000 - $225,000 (DoE) + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-3126 TLE
We are looking to hear from proven data analytics professionals with experience of managing strategic account relationships with enterprise clients in the US retail sector.
The appointed Strategic Account Manager will work remotely and assume responsibility for:
- Expanding market share and brand recognition within the US retail sector
- Working closely with the solutions team to build and maintain key customer relationships, adding value and attaining revenue/margin quotas.
- Providing effective applications advice to ensure the company’s solutions best serve clients’ business objectives.
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of retail technology – and a strongly consultative approach – to accurately measure clients’ needs and demonstrate the value proposition of the company’s full portfolio (AI, engineering, design, behavioural sciences)
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of managing strategic relationships with Fortune 500 companies
- Strong knowledge of AI and data analytics technology
- A well-developed network of business and technology contacts – up to C-level positions – in the US retail sector
- A willingness to work within a multi-location team structure.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding revenue and growth quotas
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship management skillset
- A minimum bachelor’s degree level of education (MBA highly desired), ideally with a strong quantitative element
An established artificial intelligence company working extensively with Fortune 500 companies in multiple sectors, our client has strong financial backing and develops an innovative decision-making platform which empowers clients to accurately harness their data intelligence for competitive advantage and growth potential.