Specification Sales Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven sales developer to win specifications for emergency and specialist lighting on refit, modernisation and new build hospital projects across the Midlands.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the appointed Specification Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Selling and specifying emergency lighting for NHS and private hospitals
- Targeting new build and refurbishment projects across the Midlands
- Selling to NHS trusts, procurement heads, specifiers, consultant engineers and approved contractors
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Managing profitable relationships with existing customers
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of four years’ (field based) specification sales experience
- Strong knowledge of emergency lighting and central battery units
- A strong network of contacts within the UK healthcare sector and M&E routes to market
- Proven ability to meet sales and growth targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Established for over forty years, our client is a leading manufacturer of emergency lighting and hospital equipment which integrates theatre lighting, ward night lights, indirect lighting and medical gas outlets.