SolidWorks Design Engineer
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers and installers of retail signage is presently looking to underpin its continued and ongoing expansion with the appointment of a SolidWorks Design Engineer.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Working closely with high street retailers to accurately convey brand identity in their signage design
- Using SolidWorks to take initial ideas and outline concepts through to complete manufacturing drawings for bespoke projects
- Providing design development assistance to clients including recommendation of materials, provision of samples, recommendation of manufacturing techniques etc
- Offering design prototyping services for clients to view and approve designs prior to fabrication
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Expertise in the use of SolidWorks (or closely related packages) to create pre-fabrication signage and display designs
- Experience of working as part of a busy design department working to tight deadlines and targets
- Proven knowledge of signage and display fabrication methods in metal and acrylic
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical communication skills
Our client is an independent and privately-owned business with decades of experience in the design, fabrication, supply and maintenance of display systems and signage services for a wide range of high street retailers and global brands.