Service & Maintenance Engineer
Experienced BMS field service technician required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance at client sites across the West Midlands.
- Planned and reactive maintenance of BEMS and HVAC controls at client sites across the West Midlands
- A clear and methodical approach to fault finding, repairs and problem solving
- Providing technical support, client training and applications advice
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved and repeat business encouraged
- Writing and modifying software where necessary
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
- Electrical qualifications (17th/18th edition wiring regulations minimum)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of variable frequency drives
- A minimum of three years’ field service experience within BMS
- Technical knowledge of a range of software providers, ideally including Trend
- Panel build / wiring skills and strong commercial acumen / cost awareness
An independent Building Management Systems specialist, our client has been involved in the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of BEMS and HVAC Controls for approaching two decades now. Having expanded from its core offering to also include IOT smart building solutions, smart lighting, real-time locating systems, energy management systems and open protocol systems integration, the company continues to provide a superior service for its customers and partners whilst maintaining the cordiality and values of a family business.