Service & Maintenance Engineer
A sharp increase in new project wins and ongoing maintenance contracts has brought about a pressing requirement for a Trend-biased BMS Engineer to join an established building automation company.
The appointed Service & Maintenance Engineer will assume responsibility for:
- Service, maintenance, repairs and commissioning of Trend and Siemens building management systems at client sites throughout the South West of England as per company policy and service agreements
- Designing and implementing PPM planners for all sites visited
- Attending callouts and breakdowns as and when required according to SLAs
- Building and maintaining strong client relations and delivering world class customer service at all client levels
- Completing site reports or conditional site surveys for each visit performed, detailing work carried out and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for further business
- Writing or modifying software where necessary
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a site or field based BMS engineer
- A recognised qualification in electrical engineering
- Experience of maintenance, commissioning and projects work with Trend software
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
In return, you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and support and, above all, the chance to progress your career, possibly into other areas of the business, as your hard work and commitment contributes to the company’s continued expansion.
One of the UK’s leading Energy Management companies, our client has become a quality delivery partner for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of a wide variety of Building Control solutions from multiple manufacturers. Part of a leading energy group, the company continues to invest at scale in new innovations and technologies to seamlessly deliver projects, maintenance, remote support, energy efficiency and much more to thousands of UK and international customers.