F Gas certified field engineer required to carry our planned and reactive work for a leading air conditioning installation and maintenance business.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Calling on clients within the M25 including schools, banks, hospitals, government buildings and local authorities
- Carrying out service and repairs on HVAC equipment
- Identifying new sales and service revenue opportunities, communicating internally
- Providing an exceptional level of customer care, service and satisfaction
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months’ HVAC installation and maintenance experience
- F Gas certificate and full clean driver’s licence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- A wiliness to stay overnight away from home from time to time
A leading provider of refrigeration, ventilation, heating, air conditioning and electrical services throughout London and the Home Counties, our client has offices in London, Oxfordshire, Essex and Cambridgeshire. The company’s fully qualified engineers deliver a professional and reliable service that is highly flexible and responsive to the needs of its strong domestic and commercial customer base.