Senior Software Developer
- Building Products Company
- West Yorkshire
- £50,000 to £60,000 (DoE) + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-2190 SPO
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and influence the tools, technologies and methodologies adopted.
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly expanding manufacturer who is looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated Senior Software Developer. The role will cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including:
- Software design and architecture
- Requirements gathering
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Assessing and critiquing current software architecture
- Implementing agile methodologies
- Recruiting and mentoring software engineers
The successful candidate will have a proven track-record of delivering technical software solutions and prior experience and exposure to object-oriented principles, agile methodologies, test driven design and automated deployment techniques. The technical landscape is predominately a Microsoft stack: C#, .NET Core, Web APIs, WPF, Xamarin, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Docker, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and Azure DevOps.
A leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry, our client is committed to the ongoing training, development and betterment of its people. But what else is in it for YOU?
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with flexibility in terms of start and finish times.
- Private healthcare after 12 months’ service (teeth, glasses and physio)
- Modern facilities with breakout areas
- Company events
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Great transport links
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing to 25 with service