Senior Quantity Surveyor
Proven QS or Commercial Manager required for a leading UK piling and geotechnical contractor.
Based predominantly from our client’s North Lincolnshire headquarters, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for a wide spectrum of commercial and contract functions including:
- Reviewing and negotiating contract terms with clients
- Dealing with contract accounts including valuations and assessing of variations
- Overseeing company accounts and reporting on commercial performance
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a QS or Commercial Manager for a civil engineering contractor
- In-depth knowledge of continuous flight auger (CFA) piling techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- (Ideally) a recognised qualification in civil engineering or related
Established in the UK for nearly a decade, our client is a growing piling contractor and geotechnical engineering company specialising in commercial, industrial, residential, road/rail infrastructure and airport projects. The success of the business is testament to the motivation, passion and commitment of its experienced staff and a management team which boasts over 100 years’ combined experience in specialist piling and civil engineering activities.