Senior Mine Engineer
- Base Metals
- Tennessee (Cross-State Relocation or FIFO available)
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- JOB-3167 LMC
The appointed Senior Mine Engineer will provide engineering leadership to produce low cost and high-quality base metal concentrate safely and sustainably.
- Proven underground mining experience.
- Knowledge of Deswik CAD, SCHED and IS
- Short- and long-range planning experience
- A record of successfully and responsibly managing capital projects
- A strong grasp of mine ventilation, dewatering, and geotechnical basics
- Technical competency in longhole open stoping (transverse / longitudinal)
Sourcing, mining, and processing base metals in a safe, responsible and sustainable manner for over 100 years, our client is an established global organisation which provides a challenging and rewarding working environment and values its people.