Senior Enterprise Account Executive
- SaaS Platform - Carbon Accounting
- Remote, United States
- $130,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE $260,000)
- JOB-2994 PMO
This is a rare opportunity to make a huge impact as you explore new markets, accelerate our client’s revenue stream, help standardize its sales processes and be part of an incredibly talented team.
The appointed Senior Enterprise Account Executive will assume responsibility for:
- Creating ongoing relationships with customers, largely in the banking sector, bringing value with each interaction
- Conducting in-depth discovery to understand customers’ businesses, priorities, and seeking to uncover alignment with our client’s solution.
- Ensuring that every sales interaction is positive, professional, and helpful.
- Managing the sales process, following each step, with tight control over each stage.
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasting with the CRM system
- Meeting or exceeding all sales assigned KPIs and revenue goals.
- Collaborating effectively with sales, sales development, and marketing teams
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least five years’ experience in the sales of technology, software, cloud or SaaS solutions to enterprise banking customers
- A track record of success in selling large, complex deals of size > $250k to F2000 companies.
- A track record of implementing go-to-market strategies to consistently exceed goals in a competitive environment.
- A network of investment/portfolio contacts within the banking sector
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- A desire for continuous learning and improvement.
Our client’s API is the infrastructure to build climate-positive products, enabling seamless access to high-quality carbon removal credits from across the world while empowering businesses with visibility and transparency of climate action. Working for this business therefore means working on an important mission that truly makes a difference, with limitless opportunities and an awesome culture where you will be empowered, make an impact and learn a lot. The company is committed to creating inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee.