Senior Creative Account Manager
- Marketing Communications
- £30,000 to £40,000 + Pension + Health & Wellbeing Scheme + In-House Canteen + Onsite Parking + 25 Days’ Paid Annual Leave.
- JOB-3551 JHO
The successful candidate will oversee creative projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their full potential.
The appointed Senior Account Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Daily contact with clients to offer new and forward-thinking solutions, coordinating marketing projects and advertising campaigns.
- Pitching ideas, giving projects direction, and maintaining a clear strategy to achieve the best outcomes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Presenting (verbally and in writing) proposals and recommendations effectively, logically, and concisely
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Completing projects to specific schedules and within agreed budgets
- Gaining client approval for all projects and creative work, ensuring the work is carried out to the agreed brief.
- Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately, kept up to date and using in-house MI portal.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing – including new media, techniques, and research tools so that these can be used in conjunction with training, client briefs and enhanced services.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A proven account management background in an integrated agency environment.
- A strong understanding of creative design, advertising, and marketing.
- Calmness, resilience, and an ability to build good working relationships.
- A track record of delivering for clients, often within tight deadlines.
- An inquisitive mind and knack for problem solving.
- Strong commercial acumen and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and planning skills
- A willingness to share experiences and create sales and relationship strategy within the team.
A full-service communications agency providing a broad range of expertise to a diverse mix of sectors, our client is proud to offer clients a compelling and unique set of in-house capabilities including strategy, design, artwork, experience, print production and digital design & build. The company’s culture is borne from its people, who create and manage wonderous things every day – products and services that are an extension of who they are.