Senior Commercial Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity to drive and own new business development throughout Europe and beyond for a leader in the ideas management and digital transformation technology field.
The appointed Senior Commercial Manager will grow market share by developing relationships with enterprise organisations and presenting our client’s innovation and idea management software to close for sales. This will require the successful candidate to fully partner with customers, understand their goals and help drive them to the necessary outcome by cultivating a trusted and sustainable relationship. Opportunities will be a combination of inbound leads, outbound networking and client acquisition activities in the Enterprise SaaS market throughout Europe. The successful candidate will also be expected to work closely and harmoniously with our client’s pre-sales and customer success teams.
Ideally located in the UK or Germany, applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ SaaS sales experience in the enterprise and mid-market sectors
- Fluent communication skills in English and German (French also advantageous)
- Experience of working remotely and autonomously to devise and deliver a territory sales and marketing plan
- The ability to leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate new leads and opportunities
- Proven selling techniques and sales process framework (including a methodology for mapping, engaging, and developing relationships with VP and C-level executives)
- The ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification
Established for over 10 years, our client has a passion for helping leading companies across the globe to deliver exceptional results, customer success and satisfaction through innovation management and digital transformation. The company offers a suite of software and solutions to help enterprise-grade clients capture ground-breaking ideas and amplify ROI from innovation ventures, continuous improvement practices, scouting initiatives and more.