Senior Civil Engineer
- Municipal Infrastructure Projects
- Fairfield, California
- Competitive Salary + Medical-Dental-Vision Cover + 401k Plan (Company Matching Contribution + Continuing Education Programs.
- JOB-3623 TKI
The appointed Senior Civil Engineer will oversee designers and engineers and manage a variety of municipal infrastructure projects.
Established for over thirty years, our client provides civil engineering, construction management and building department services to public agencies spanning Northern California.
The successful candidate will therefore work on wide variety of transportation, water, wastewater, drainage, and contract engineering projects for cities, counties, special districts, architects, universities, and governmental agencies.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least ten years’ experience of managing designers and engineers on municipal infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of developing scopes of work and fees for proposals.
- Strong budgetary awareness and ability to manage both large and small project budgets.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or related) from an accredited college or university.
- Registered civil engineer (PE) in the State of California
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MC Office and Excel
With a diverse range of projects and services and a dynamic client base, our client can provide many opportunities for growth and advancement.