Senior Business Development Manager
Outstanding international sales opportunity for a leading developer of underwater surveying equipment for the offshore oil & gas and maritime sectors.
Based from our client’s UK headquarters in Scotland but involving extensive overseas travel, the appointed Senior Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting the sales and rental of underwater surveying equipment
- Winning business from oil & gas, marine and naval defence customers
- Finding market opportunities and taking these through the validation phase to successful completion
- Carrying out research and market intelligence gathering, forming and executing sales strategy plans
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ international sales experience
- Knowledge of subsea surveying/construction equipment
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification in engineering or ocean sciences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to network effectively at all levels
With offices in the USA, UK and mainland Europe, our client is a leading developer of underwater technologies with a worldwide sales and distribution network. Certified to ISO 9001:2015 quality standards, the company’s innovative software and hardware solutions are used for a variety of tasks including subsea surveys, marine construction, ROV operations, dredging, and port security.