Senior Associate / Counsel
- Real Estate
- Hybrid, Washington DC
- $200,000 to $230,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-2908 SNG
An AmLaw 200 law firm of more than 300 lawyers is currently seeking a Senior Associate / Counsel to join the real estate practice of its DC office.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of four years’ experience in commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and financings
- Extensive experience of negotiating joint venture agreements
- Strong writing, organizational and analytical skills
- Prior background in reviewing loan documents on behalf of borrowers
- The ability to run transactions autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience of representing clients in buying and selling commercial real estate (and drafting, reviewing and negotiating related documentation)
- DC bar membership
Our client is looking for a candidate who is seeking a long-term home in a group with great people and sophisticated clients. Established for more than 100 years, the firm is an equal opportunity employer providing legal counsel that is carefully connected to the business objectives of its clients.